Monday, September 19, 2016

My Current Makeup Collection


I actually own a good number of makeup items and tools despite being plain-looking on a daily basis. I just don’t use them often because 1.) I don’t wake up early enough to have time for putting on make-up and 2.) I’m too shy to show up in the office with a fully made-up face.

Some of the stuff I have were gifts from family and friends (specifically the lippies). As for the others, I bought them because I felt like I will need them (e.g. when I want to look pretty for a date, when I have to attend a special event). And so, here they are…

FACE


FS Cake Foundation in Toffee
This is a perfect match to my skin tone but I replaced this with another brand that
TRULY MATTIFIES the skin because my face is just so oily and pawisin, too.
Also, BF often complains about the smell of this product.


Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Beige
Replacing this one as well with one that also has a matte finish.

What the EB Studio Finish looks like

L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation in Radiant Beige
 and L'Oreal Mat Magique BB Veil in Golden Amber
I just bought these recently because I was hella excited to
replace my foundation stick and powder. Their finish is matte
and so far, they are doing amazing things to my skin.
I might not look completely poreless and dyosa-like
with these on my face but they definitely improve how I look.
Bonus: The foundation smells like lotion. BF-approved!


FS Concealer in Cashew
Slightly lighter than my skin tone, as how it should be I guess.
Or maybe not. Enlighten me.


Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
This just can't handle my badass pores, LOL. It also
doesn't help strengthen my make-up's staying power.

Makeup blender
I got this from Landmark Department Store in Trinoma.
Really blends foundation well. Looking forward to hoarding more of this sponge.

Left to right (L-R): Nichido lip brush (part of a set...why is it even here, LOL),
Artist Studio angled brush, and Nichido blush brush (part of a set)
You can buy Artist Studio brushes at Landmark in Trinoma.

EYES


BYS Matte Eyeshadow in Matte Deep Space
One of the freebies I got from Cosmo Beauty Block.
Highly pigmented!



FS Single Eyeshadow in Dark Caramel
I use this both for my brows and lids. Talk about multi-tasking!



Bench Paint Box Eyeshadow Duo in Latina
Shimmery colors that are perfect for morenas like me



Fashion 21 Color Bar
Previously owned by BF, hahaha. He decided to come
to a Christmas party as a reindeer and he needed
cheap makeup to do a reindeer's face.

elf Volumizing Mascara
I need to buy a new one because this already
went beyond the six-month mark.



elf Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon and Ever Bilena Dip Stick
I haven't learned how to use these things properly YET.
I don't have a steady hand for these.

Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow in Medium Brown
Works wonders when used with the FS eyeshadow



(L-R) Ever Bilena Eyebrow Shaper, Artist Studio angled eyebrow brush,
Nichido eyebrow comb and brush (part of a set), unbranded spoolie,
and Nichido eyeshadow brush (part of a set)



Eyelash curler. I can't remember the brand.



HERE COMES MY FAVORITE PART!!!
Image result for excited gif


LIPS


(L-R) Naturactor in No. 6, Bench Matte in Pink Craze, Bench Matte in Pastel Pink, L'Oréal Collection Star by Aishwarya in Pure Brick, Ever Bilena Matte in Dusk, and Ever Bilena Matte in Love That Red
The Naturactor lippie isn't actually dark brown or black but a clear one that turns reddish later on.
The L'Oréal lippie's staying power is AH-mazing. My favorite among these babies though is EB Dusk.



Revlon Balm Stain in Crush Beguin and BYS Matte Color Balm in Passion
Easy to use because of their form :)

(Top to bottom) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo, Copenhagen, and Transylvania
Requested for these babies as a birthday gift because I badly wanted lippies as dark as my soul.



elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade and Aeropostale Lip Gloss in Pineapple


A lip gloss palette I rescued from a box of stuff that will be thrown away at home.
The back label says it's distributed by D & C International, Inc.



Forme Berry Lip and Cheek Tint and Lip Like Sugar lip scrub


Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry
This is what I use to prep my lips for matte lippies.
Also, this is the only product in this blog post that I use every day.

WHAT I STILL NEED WANT TO BUY 

All photos are from www.beautymnl.com, unless indicated.
  • Makeup setting/extending spray
Infallible Setting Spray by L'Oreal Paris

  • Matte blush on in a shade that is not red or pink because ~duh~
1
  • Contouring kit, powder or cream, in palette or stick
Contour On The Go by City Color
  • A nude eyeshadow palette, matte pa din syempre
www.bys.com.au
  • More Beauty Blender-like sponges (because I cannot afford the authentic one)
  • More makeup brushes for specific uses (e.g. stippling brush)
Studio Stipple Brush by e.l.f.
  • Matte lippies because I can never have too many of them, hahaha.
What else should I buy aside from the ones I listed above? Please let me know so I can...


Nah, just kidding.



7 comments:

  1. HAHA! :) You're a make-up hoarder pala! ilabas muna kasi ang iyong ganda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, salamat! Pag may time, tsaka pag namaster ko na mag-makeup nang mabilis, hahaha.

      Delete
  2. HAHA! :) You're a make-up hoarder pala! ilabas muna kasi ang iyong ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foundation should match skin tone. Basically, mas maputi ang fezlak natin sa neck. So ang madalas na ginagawa ng karamihan, nilalagyan din ng foundation ang leeg (very wrong). Kaya when choosing foundation, dapat mag match ang color sa leeg mo girl. Try applying sa jawline mo when buying new ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yung Infallible ko nagmamatch naman. Tapos medyo nag-ooxidize pa sa kin so sumaswak na sa mukha at leeg ko. Salamat sa tip. Eksperto ka pala bes eh. :D :P

      Delete
  4. Some highlighter and for the concealer, it should match your skin tone for spotting and for under eyes one shade lighter to brighten it. Some loose powder for setting the funda and baking the under eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookies at cupcakes lang ang naiisip ko pag nababasa ko ang baking, cheret.

      Yung Mat Magique ang pang-set ko na, okay naman siya as of yesterday, although nasa office lang naman kasi ako throughout the day.

      Delete