Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Wishlist 2016!



Source: Luxpresso.com
I know it's way too early to even come up with this list because kapalmuks but you know what...
Source: Replygif.net
I'm just too excited for Christmas and my birthday because of gifts. I may not receive a lot, but I get really great stuff (especially from my sisters) so I always look forward to these special occasions. 

So here's my wish list, which includes my ultimate goal next year.

10. makeup brushes

Source: www.banggood.com

9. an effective primer and setting spray to combat my oiliness and make my face hulas-proof

Source: www.cosmopolitan.co.uk


8. more lippies (Pink Sugar's Sugar Tint and Sleek's Matte Me in nudes and browns) because there is no such thing as TOO MANY LIP COLORS *maniacal laugh*
Source: www.pinksugar.com.ph

7. a contouring kit because I want to learn the sorcery behind a "well-sculpted" and "lean-looking" face

Source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX9cxh_AZzM

6. plain dresses in black, gray, and blue to achieve my minimalist millennial aesthetic (I just made this up)

Source: Calvin Klein Collection | Belinda silk-crepe maxi dress | NET-A-PORTER

Source: www.totokaelo.com


Source: www.wheretoget.it/look/1991684



5. shoes to match item no. 6

Source: AliExpress.com

Source: heelsme.com


Source: www.hugsandco.com

Source: www.debenhams.com

4. a Belle De Jour 2017 planner because it might help me adult better

Source: pop.inquirer.net 

3.  more books (even if I haven’t read the ones I received last year yet)

Source: www.waterstones.com

Source: www.newyorkfamily.com


2. a camera for better blog photos

Source: digitalcameras.techfresh.net


1. get into my dream school *crosses fingers and toes*

Source: www.carolroth.com

I'm already excited to receive/buy/achieve all these! ^_^ So, what's on your wishlist this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment